Museo LoPiù

Museo LoPiù
(Logo designed by Juan Carlos Cuba)

Translate

sábado, 6 de diciembre de 2014

The men of Nesskain

Nesskain (Nantes, 10-11-1987) es un joven dibujante francés de arte digital y comics. Autodidacta, encuentra inspiración principalmente en los artistas manga japoneses.

And it's peaceful in the deep

Down to the sea bed

Wip breaking over me

 Cathedral where you can not breath

Fractured moonlight

Under your spell

The arms of the ocean

Undertow

Deliver me

Not finished

Now I am under

Reflections still look the same to me

Reflections still look the same to me

Never let me go

Never let me go

Found the place to rest my head

Livestream test

Lying on the moon

Wash away

Untitled

 Forever ago

 No need to speak

Flaws

Endless

jhgfdsjinljnljkn

 Under

 Never said

 Throw

 Doodle

 Doodle

Doodle doodle

 Unfinish

 David Lecren

 David Lecren

Le dessinateur de rêves David Lecren

David

Berlin

Berlin 2

Berlin 3

 Quick study

 All eyes on you

Under my skin

 I'll try anything once

Lying on the moon

A million miles away

 I had a dream, a long dream

The roses

Silence in my blood

I heard take it easy

You were not here for the roses

 Daily sketch 20

No need to pray, no need to speak

Daily sketch 22

So cold and so sweet

 Love love love

Until my soul is no more

1 comentario:

  1. Tremendo!!! Me ha fascinado!!! Expresa y sugiere mucho!!! Un derroche de colorido y buen gusto!!!

    ResponderEliminar